DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
563 Posts
I don't know anything about that truck as far as the value or anything like that goes but I do know that it is a really cool looking truck.

· Registered
1,231 Posts
I like it...man that paint and decal art takes me back...its like charlies angels and starsky & hutch all over again...or was it A team and simon and simon...lol

· Registered
857 Posts
NOW, that be one "COOOOOL" truck !!! :)

· ???????
1,607 Posts
Cool looking truck.

· Registered
596 Posts
The Top Hand was a factory option package. Not at home now so I can't check my references but I believe it was a cosmetic package. BTW those are the original wheels too! They came striped just like the truck.

· Registered
191 Posts
Thats a sweet truck .. On a hot rod forum Im on a guy just found a True Spirit truck in the arizona junkyard.. He bought it and has plans to make it his shop truck.. Heres a bit of how rare he posted it was..

The truck had some pin striping on it and a "True Spirit" decal on the front fender that I researched. Turns out this is one of the original 200 True Spirits produced by Dodge along with the original 200 Warlocks to test the market reaction to a factory custom pickup (the Warlocks were more popular and went into production for nation wide sale). Then I found out that for the entire 1976 production year there were only 70 D100 2WD stepsides produced with 440s and this is the ONLY known 440 powered True Spirit to be produced. Amazing what you find in an AZ wrecking yard .

· Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,132 Posts
Cool truck, I'd heard of them but never seen one. I would imagine most were sold out west. Those rims are kinda ghey though :)

· Registered
663 Posts
better then the dude pick ups...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.