DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new at this but i figure you guys would appreciate this vehicle more than most.
77 Dodge Power Wagon W-100 slant 6. I have a list of some of the things that I have done to it. It runs and looks great. I just wanted to put it out there to see if any of you gearheads wanted to restore this gem and make some $ or use it for fun. I dont have the funds or time to do it myself. Let me know if you are interested.

I am not in a hurry to sell it so no Low Ball Offers!! Runs great. Would be great for a restoration project, farm truck, or for true enthusiast's. Here is what has been done to it:

Trailer Hitch, Trailer light wiring, New air high/low/off switch, Coolant overflow reservoir, New exhaust manifold and gasket, New weber carburetor and air filter, New intake/exhaust manifold studs, Valve cover gasket, Timing adjustment, Valve lash adjustment, Power steering pump and hoses, Starter, Brake master cylinder, Rear brake cylinders, Rear differential cover, All 4 shocks, Fuel pump, Ignition coil and spark plug, Alternator, Radiator, Thermostat, Headlights, Steering stabilizer, Battery terminals, Re-upholstered bench seat.

Snow tires in the bed would be included.

Put a lot into this truck and am asking $$ for it. Make me an offer.
It is a classic/vintage great truck

Attachments

·
Totally Hemi Crazy!
320 Posts
Pics??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are on my thread

Dont know why they rotated but they were fine on my computer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.