DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend have 2- 727 trans. The bell housing numbers are 433 and 432-5. The 433 i found that it cam out of a 1971 road runner 383. The other one I can't find any info on it. I was going to buy the other one but can't find if its small block or big block.

·
Red Trucker
2,298 Posts
Compare the bellhousing to the one you know came out of the big block car. Same size = it's another big block trans, smaller = small block trans.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When replacing the rear main seal on a LA 360 do you have to remove the oil pan and oil pump. Is it a 2 piece or one piece seal.

·
Red Trucker
2,298 Posts
Both and two piece. Couldn't be one piece anyway, how would you get it around the back of the crank without stretching it lol?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also I keep getting water coming inside of my cab on both sides of the driver and passenger side kick panel. I had the wind shield replace already. Only when it rain

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you wire up a msd ignition to my la 360. I want to get ride of the oem ignition ballast resistor, ignition coil module. I want to wire up a msd and install a msd distributor. Do anyone have a wiring schematic or how to install this setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts