DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
You asked for them and here they are, not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea. Oh and this one has a silver trim instead of the wood trim on the inside, I like it a lot better than the wood look.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
The $4,000 rebate (plus $2,000 for financing with DC) is what made me take the plunge in July '05 on my RC. Sticker was $27,700 for my 2005 RC HEMI, SLT package. After the rebates, DC Rewards price, and my Tbird, the "drive-out" price was $19,000 even. I walked in with a cashier's check from my credit union and walked out with a dealer-matched 3.25% and an extra $2,000 for financing through Chrysler. All in all, not a bad deal. :)

The rebates make an already attractive truck even more so. Rock on, Dodge! :rck:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thank you, I am very pleased with it. Its amazing to be driving fully loaded vehicle for the first time, and for less than what I was paying for a complete shell of a truck.

Now just get to my mod on :) CAI, Exhaust, and Alarm.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just need an out the door price if someone works for a dealer. I would drive and whatever it took to get it. I have an 03 QC SLT right now that i owe 11000 on that i would trade for a 06 4x4 QC. I just need a price with all these excellent deals people are finding, I would defiantely jump on the 06 band-wagon

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thats just the thing man, you aren't going to get an OTD price without some work. Carsalesman are there to sale you a truck as high as they can. The first guy I had seemed a bit shocked when I told him I wasn't even thinking about paying the sticker price. If you want it simple and dry, take the Sticker price, take off whatever the local dealers are advertising, like mine had a ad in the paper for $10,500 off sticker. So say the truck is $35k - $10k, plus TT&L (say $1800), you are looking at just under $27k OTD. But thats without any haggling at all, and you getting majorly screwed in my opinion. Because if you worked at it just a bit, you could get the truck for $24k OTD, or less; but it takes work, and not backing down.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is one sharp truck mrmagoo! :rck: I can see I shoulda waited a few months before buyin mine. :WHT: Since you now have a RED truck; come on over and join us at the Red Truck Club here on Dodge Talk.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.