DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hemi0331
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 QC 4WD Hemi looking for a suspension kit. Saw on 4 whee parts a 6 in suspension lift for the 07 by superlifts 10 % off for around 1100 bucks. I now have the money to purchase one but dont want to get the superlift if I can't get any feedback. Like the lower price don't want to have problems down the road. Does anyone know anything about this lift or should I spend the 3 to 4 hundred extra and just pu a procomp or fabtech. Any help will be appreciated.

·
warlock06
551 Posts
dont really recomend any of the ones you named... all have some probs. depending on vehicle , check out carli or kore, or just research the parts and assemble your own, the cost isnt any different by the time you try different shocks and what not,,,,, shocks make a HUGE dif in how your truck rides and handles, recomend lite to med valving

·
Registered
807 Posts
Go with the KORE system if you can afford it.

·
Registered
964 Posts
We don't deal with the superlifts here at the shop but do deal with pro comp and fabtech. Both of which are great kits. Easy installation, rides good, and overall quality is great. We have the fabtech kit right now on sale. Here is the link and let us know if you have any questions.http://www.topguncustomz.com/Store/products.php?S_ID=52

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.