DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a couple of 6.1L crate engines on hand as well as camshafts,complete cylinder heads and short blocks. These are all new Mopar parts. If you where thinking about making a "restorod" these engines are a good place to start. We also have acess to just about everything you will need to install one in your muscle. Give us a call if this something you are thinking about. We offer special pricing to forum members here.
Jeff
moparsupercenter.com
1-800-456-5337

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Hmmmmmm. A 6.1L Hemi in my '94 Ram Van. I like that idea! When I win the lottery......

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
YEAH! Thanks for the info Jeff, I want so bad to install a 5.7 or 6.1(yummy), into my 4x4! I think it would make an excellent upgrade! The 5.7 and 6.1 would use the same bellhousing as the LA engine wouldnt it?

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
Yeah it has a 380 H.P. crate 360 5.9 in it now. I ran the single plane with a Holley4779 D.P.(no Choke) and hooker 1 5/8 Headers for 5 years than I upgraded to a Eddies Airgap with a Comp Fast rate Hyd. Roller cam little less duration, 470 lift and a holley 770 Truck Avenger. I lost a little top end but hey its a heavy truck! I do have a 4-speed buts its the granny 435, its bulletproof! The Hemi would give me much broader power and torque plus I could badge the truck PowerGiant/RedRam!! :rck: :rck:

Attachments

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
Thanks Ted, I knew you meant something nice! BTW, I saved your business info and will be in touch someday soon I hope. I just need to get some of these resto bills paid off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.