DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've been running 13.6-13.7ish at WOT with my truck. Can't seem to do much more with the PSC-1 so I was going to toss in the 6.1 injectors I have. My question is what should I expect as far as a change in my WOT AFR's? one point? Hopefully no more....

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Well since your motor is going to run much cooler you could probably add some more timing if you had a tuner.
But i would quess low 12s,and i bet your going to have a bit more power because of it.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
about 2 points. then you wont have to add as much fuel.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get A Diablo!
Sorry Luke I have zero faith in that tuner, maybe in a year when it's a more stable product. By the way these 6.1 injectors are the one's I bought from you a while back.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
ahhh.. i wasnt sure if you bought then or not.. my bad..

ya i think i farted in the box that had those in it..

now i rememeber..

put them in and see what happens cant hurt.. maybe something like a fuel regulator to insure you dont pull to much fuel and say bye bye tranny

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahhh.. i wasnt sure if you bought then or not.. my bad..

ya i think i farted in the box that had those in it..

now i rememeber..

put them in and see what happens cant hurt.. maybe something like a fuel regulator to insure you dont pull to much fuel and say bye bye tranny
I was thinking the same thing about the fuel regulator. Yeah HAHA about the fart thing....animal.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Sam, Get larger than 6.1 injector's and tune your a/f's with a fuel pressure regulator or think about an iEMS3 for tuning.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If i got the 268 cam could i get the 6.1 i injectors instead of the psc-1 to keep things ideal?IF so i will be hitting up a junk yard...
Absolutely not, with just a cam you'll be fine with stock injectors. If you just toss in 6.1 injectors you'll be way rich, and probably throwing all sorts of codes. Get yourself a wideband and some sort of tuner.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
just man up and try a diablo i am sure someone will let you borrow one of stu will let you borrow one..

i know you will be very happy dude..

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just man up and try a diablo i am sure someone will let you borrow one of stu will let you borrow one..

i know you will be very happy dude..
No thanks, I've seen first hand on two vehicles what Diablo is capable of, not to mention all the horror stories you hear on the forums.....

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
i just got my diablo. and i love it! for now... i would just keep the TC stock.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Lots of different opinions out there on this issue. With the psc and the 6.1L injectors I was around a 12.7 at WOT.
I'm working on some tuning with Diablo but with the weather around here its been kind of a slow process.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.