DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 star dealership

869 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  MD_RAM 
#1 ·
I bought my mega cab off the same place i have purchased many vehicles from. Well they are the only 5 star dealership around. So this past weekend i went in to get my oil changed on saturday. Well i drive by at 9 and the garage is closed but the sales part is open. I had things to do so i drove by a little later on around 11 and its still closed. So i run inside to see whats going on and the service dept. is closed on saturdays. What kind of crap is that. I get my first oil change for free and i now have 3100 miles on my truck and am making a trip to kansas next weekend for a wedding.

I did walk in and talk with brent (the owner) and he had a package for me. He saved all the crap that was in my old truck to give back to me, Except my large mouth bass i had on the rear view. Anyway how many 5* dealerships do yall know that doesnt have a service dept. open on sat, and the sales dept closes at 1 ?

#3 ·
FastEd1500 said:
That depends on where you live, we have a five star which does service until 11pm monday-friday, 6pm on Sat.
Sawgrass Dodge ?
i know they are open until 11pm through the week. didnt know about saturday. las i checked they didnt run at all on saturday.

on a side note... the body shop there is SLow also... dropped my truck off August 30... still no truck today yet

#4 ·
man that sux hope ya get it back soon. Its a small town zip is 75457 mount vernon tx. pop 2269. I was really suprised to waste a trip jsut to get my oil changed and there not open.
On a side note if anyone in kansas would allow us to stay with them for a night that would be great. We will be in el darado ks on oct 7th and i'm really short on cash. Were going to my sister in laws wedding. I cant afford to rent a room for a night

Jk but if anyone close to there wants to meet up send me some info and i'll try and find ya.

#5 ·
MegaDad said:
On a side note if anyone in kansas would allow us to stay with them for a night that would be great. We will be in el darado ks on oct 7th and i'm really short on cash. Were going to my sister in laws wedding. I cant afford to rent a room for a night
ha ha ha ha ha... That is Road Trip 101 for real.... i do that shit alot........ speaking of that.. i need a place to stay Oct 20 - 22 in orlando for HHN.... LoL

#7 ·
We have 4 Five Star dealers around here and not one is open on Saturdays for service.

#8 ·
Stupid weddings, im planning on going to the wedding if we can find it and after its over turn around and head back home. Its only supposed to be 5 hours but i usually drive the speed limit so i dunno how long its gonna take. Were going through oklahoma so you have to watch your speed from what i'm told.

I figured 5 star dealers would be open 24-7 jk weekends are when everyone is out and i needed my free oil change.

#9 ·
One of the selling points my local 5-Star dealerships uses is that their service department is open on Saturdays. They don't take appointments so it's a first come first served basis. I needed my door seals replaced so I got up early Saturday morning to be the first one there. When they opened I told them what I needed. Their response was that they only do oil changes and tire rotations on Saturday. What kind of BS is that!?!?!?

#10 ·
I worked at a five star and service was open 8-noon on saturday and sales 8am-6pm

#12 ·
What do you want? Service AFTER the sale??!! Get ReaL. But seriously, in Houston some dealerships are open on Sat and some are not but the ones that are not open are diminishing. We are even seeing auto repair hops opening on Sundays lately.

#13 ·
MegaDad, 5* is supposed to denote QUALITY not QUANTITY

and no, generally, auto repair shops aren't open on Saturday unless you live in a bigger city, where it's worthwhile

I live in Geriatric Central and most resaurants are closed at 9pm, and businesses at 4, and there's 3 5* dealerships in my area worth driving to, and don't count on getting anything done after 3:30 in the afternoon, Monday - Friday

#14 ·
My dealer is a five-star center, and it doesn't have hours on Saturday. In their defense, however, when I take it in on a weekday, they give me a ride to and pick me up at work. (about 8 miles roundtrip for them.)

#15 ·
I know chauncy i just thought they would be open on a saturday you would think thats there busy time. He (brent) did say to call him and he would have someone come in change my oil. If i was coming in on sat. Next thursday is my last day at work so i'll be going in friday and i'll have them do it then,
I just thought it was weird for dealerships to close so early on a weekend and not have a service dept. open

#16 ·
5 Star - Marketing 101

Does ANYONE know of a Chrysler/Dodge dealer that is NOT a 5 Star Dealer?

I have not found one yet. This is nothing more than marketing BS! I have been through 4 of these so called 5 Star dealers and have not found one yet that won't BS me or schedule an appointment and then NOT touch the truck for 3-4 days.

I HATE STEALERSHIPS :VHOT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.