·
Registered
176 Posts
Could you find out how much shipping to 29461 would be? Thanks

Sammy

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Hmmm let me get this straight 1500 plus trade of stock 20's and tires. No offense but stock tires new run like 800+ and stock 20's rims a few hundred dollars if you get them second hand, so for the cost of your rims+tires plus the users stock rims and tires they might as well buy them new with tires on ebay with no curb rash at all.

It equals to the same thing in the long run for us with who are intersted but purchased brand new tires for our 20s recently and we keep our 20s as spares.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RamAddiction said:
Hmmm let me get this straight 1500 plus trade of stock 20's and tires. No offense but stock tires new run like 800+ and stock 20's rims a few hundred dollars if you get them second hand, so for the cost of your rims+tires plus the users stock rims and tires they might as well buy them new with tires on ebay with no curb rash at all.

It equals to the same thing in the long run for us with who are intersted but purchased brand new tires for our 20s recently and we keep our 20s as spares.

I realized that and changed the offer a long time back, where have you been?

With no trade these wheels will be yours for $1600.00 shipped...

So if your interested PM me , if not.... :cheerl: Thanks.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Where are you located again?

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Damn I used to live there too, let me call my sponsor up in the morning since he is out there and see what he says.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yah let me know...

Where in florida are you located? I actually want to move to south florida (ft. lauderdale)... But I dont see that happening for the next 2 yrs.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Sorry man we will have to bail from the deal, best of luck on your sale

About Florida: If you have the money to buy something, buy it now there are a million foreclosures and you can get houses at 40% discount. In 2 years you may not find a deal and in 2 years the house you get now may have net you a nice profit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.