DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
wonder what kinda instructions????....and he says new shocks are suggested.....Hahaha

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am simply amazed at how many people that have purchased it and left a positive feedback. Obviously these people are not bright enough to use thier computer to research.

·
MUDDY AFFAIR
947 Posts
More than likely info like we all post on here for a torsion crank/lift. WE SHOULD ALL BE RICH!!

hell call me up, pull in my driveway, gimme $5 i'll have ya leveled in 5-6 minutes, don't even have to get out.

I hope that he's not a DT member. Also i hope no one else here starts trying to sell thier idea's. i doubt they would.

·
Registered
929 Posts
WTF!!! :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

Anyone who has purchased that item is just as lame as the seller.

Geez, people...do a search and save your $$$!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hate to say it but I think he is a member here, seen the truck

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
KSZRT said:
I hate to say it but I think he is a member here, seen the truck
"THIS SAME PROCEDURE HAS BEEN DONE TO THE DODGE PICTURED BELOW".....doesn't say it's his truck....figures though. :WHT:

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
i recognize the truck too... i forget if it was DT or DF that i have seen it from... hmmm

-David

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Man maybe I should sell some instructions on how to open the door to the truck and for another 5 will show ya how to turn the key :D

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Nathan K said:
haha. that guy has made hundreds off these idiots. does that make him a genious?
I wish I had thought of that, LOL. I guess it pays to hang around Dodgetalk and get that info for free. Maybe people would buy how to keep their fogs on with the high beams. I will even send them the piece of wire to jump the relays for the low price of $13.99 plus $10 shipping.:D

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I saw this awhile back. Really I don't see a problem. That guy probably put that on there just for the hell of it to see if anyone would bite and obviously they have. I mean its not a scam, people are getting what they pay for its just that they don't HAVE to pay for it if they would do a little research.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
bobem12 said:
I saw this awhile back. Really I don't see a problem. That guy probably put that on there just for the hell of it to see if anyone would bite and obviously they have. I mean its not a scam, people are getting what they pay for its just that they don't HAVE to pay for it if they would do a little research.
i agree it is called paying for convineince. its like going to 7-11 to buy a a 1/2 gallon of milk i know thatit wil cost more than a gallon from the grocery store but i really dont want to drive all the way there and fight the croud (el paso has alot of them) just to give my daoughter a drink. so i say more power to him your all just jelous because it was not your idea.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
hey....if theres buyers im selling! so what if he is a member...im sure if there is someone out there dumb enough to buy it...its thorough enough for them to need it. id rather spend 5 dollars on instructions then 6 dollars on truxx leveling keys

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
I wish I had thought of that, LOL. I guess it pays to hang around Dodgetalk and get that info for free. Maybe people would buy how to keep their fogs on with the high beams. I will even send them the piece of wire to jump the relays for the low price of $13.99 plus $10 shipping.:D
Thats already on there man! LOL I saw it a week ago. He sends you wire with soldered connections, he makes a big deal about them being soldered too. LOL I guess he cuts the wire to length and must solder on some kind of little tab/slot that the relay post slips through. Along with some directions...make money baby....make money, money! LOL

KB

·
THE KING!
1,307 Posts
ok some one needs to buy it just for the shyt of it and post it here what its all about Lmao ... wow some people will try anything

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
I think I'll "sell" the TMR mod on ebay now..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.