DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Vash said:
yes you could beat me unless i use nos you win billn

I did not reply to you. I was repling to the 5.2 guy who said he could "blow away" any 5.9 :huh:

BTW, why you running a 160 stat? You throwing any codes? What plugs you running?

If your running the NOS alot, I would suggest the Autolite 3922's as their two steps colder that stock. Stay away from the plat. plugs. Just my .02$

I have some pics in my Gallery

i was thinking about selling the nos with my other nos kit . i need better millage .

i hear plat 4 plugs ark to the pistons and burn them do you know any other good plugs i could get i want more power and to burn gas better . with out the nos on .

Vash said:
i was thinking about selling the nos with my other nos kit . i need better millage .

i hear plat 4 plugs ark to the pistons and burn them do you know any other good plugs i could get i want more power and to burn gas better . with out the nos on .
Autolite 3923's w/o the NOS

billn thanks ill look into that .

StitcheZ9x it depends on what way you want to hook it up to you engine WET or DRY look into it and see what 14 foot of hose and a 10 Lb nos bottle would cost you . it has a solenoid and carb injector plate to . if you think you might want it pm me since this is not my thread . let me know .

raced a 5.2 on the hwy and from stop a while back..he got me good at the stop...but i stomped him on the hwy....this past weekend i raced this kid that has a Mazda SpeedProtege...beat me by about two car lenghts...is that bad or good?....the Mazda is a turbocharged 4banger...my truck is practically stock other than the exhaust and rebuilt tranny...

5.9 has 15hp and 35lbs of torque more. whoopi
Here's the pics you asked for

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.