DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i bought an 06 4X2 QUAD and am thinking about rims and tires. Debating on a set of pimp rims, or a set of 18's with big tires and small lift. I know its a 4X2, but i have no business driving a vehicle off road. Thats why i didnt get the 4X4, i wouldnt use it. However i DO like the look of a TASTEFULLY lifted truck with rim/tires. Only issue i have come across is the nose dip, which i believe can be remedied with some extra spacer of sorts for the front end. Any advice, or opinions? :help:

·
Registered
41 Posts
hayabusa78 said:
Hey all, i bought an 06 4X2 QUAD and am thinking about rims and tires. Debating on a set of pimp rims, or a set of 18's with big tires and small lift. I know its a 4X2, but i have no business driving a vehicle off road. Thats why i didnt get the 4X4, i wouldnt use it. However i DO like the look of a TASTEFULLY lifted truck with rim/tires. Only issue i have come across is the nose dip, which i believe can be remedied with some extra spacer of sorts for the front end. Any advice, or opinions? :help:
If you're lookin for some nice wheels and tires I might be able to help. I'm having seconds thoughts about lifting my truck so I'm kinda considering selling my new set. Check out the link:

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122846

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
buy those ^^ your truck will be nice

·
Registered
284 Posts
Check out my gallery man... if you like it talk to Brian with slammed1 he will hook you up.... as far as wheel tire combo khemix wheels/tires would be sweet with a lift like I have on my 4x2!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
DonG313 said:
Check out my gallery man... if you like it talk to Brian with slammed1 he will hook you up.... as far as wheel tire combo khemix wheels/tires would be sweet with a lift like I have on my 4x2!!
I'm not bashing slammed at all but I think he may be having problems getting the stuff in for a lift? Aprx 3 weeks ago i tryed to order a rough coutry 6in lift. Well since they discontinued it he told me he'd put together a 5in or 5.5in lift with spindles and spacers. I'm trying to be patient but my money is about to have to go somewhere else. Hes a great dude and we've talked thru PMs and on the phone on a couple occations but I havn't spoke with him as of late, so I dont really know whats going on. Give him a call and he should be able to help you! (I know if I get some 22's, hes the man I'm buying my lowering components from!) Thanks for the nice words fellas and we'll see what goes down with my wheels/tires!

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I like big rims/big tires!!! Even if it's a 2wd. Those 17s would look nice but not as nice a 20-22 inchers!! Make sure youget a MT though the AT just don't have enough looks to them.

BTW, where are the pics of your truck?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the words fellas! Well have to see what the wifey will let me spend now!

As for the pics, i dont have any yet because i havent taken delivery due to a factory recall on the seat belts. Hopefully 1st of next week i'll have the new truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.