DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed a order on 5/31/08 for 6" pro comp lift and 4 20x10 Moto Metal 951 black and4 Nitto Mud Grapplers was told by saleman BJ order would go out on 6/3/08 I called back and spoke to a Manager Jeff on 5/31/08 due to over paying for my order and Manager Jeff said order would go out on Tuesday I called on Monday they could not find my order at first then the rep said he would pass on my info to the Manager Jeff so that was monday since then no email or phone call from 4wheelerparts.com , so I just called and spoke to Mark a manager also he is under Jeff ad he said that Jeff is on Vacation and that my order has not been shipped out do to the fact the rims are on backorder until August ! so with that I told him to leave a note for Jeff to call me on Monday and I asked im to send me the lift in the meanwhile He said he coul not with out Jeff ok do to th two diffrent shipping cost that They would have to pay ... said I did no want to hear that sice I am a paying customer which I paid them $ 3500.00 ! there is more tht i left out of this but man they guys really do not give a Damn! SORRY if this make no cense or if I am rambling on but I am so pissed off right now ! I am ready to cancel and go else where ... anybody know a beeter place to shop ?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Give the folks at rocky mountain suspension a call. I have ordered a few things from them and have had A1 service.

·
If only I had more $$$
3,696 Posts
Did you check out Sportztrailers.com,.. I know they can have some pretty good deals

·
LI Hemi
704 Posts
i agree, just cancel the order all together, and still call and speak to jeff on monday tell him what went on and that you cancelled the order.. if there is anything he can do for you to correct the issues that came up you will be happy to re place the order, if not you will have to shop else ware and let others in your truck community know of your displeasure with the service/communication and reluctancy of correcting an issue caused by their company.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I recently ordered tires and rims from discount tire. I was extremly impressed, free shipping mounting and balancing, and guess what? They got the order shipped out the SAME day I placed it. Also when I ordered it was 10% off the order, even before that they were the cheapest of any place I looked. Anytime I need tires or rims from now on it will be there.

4wheelparts is garbage, enough said.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
mocho said:
I recently ordered tires and rims from discount tire. I was extremly impressed, free shipping mounting and balancing, and guess what? They got the order shipped out the SAME day I placed it. Also when I ordered it was 10% off the order, even before that they were the cheapest of any place I looked. Anytime I need tires or rims from now on it will be there.

4wheelparts is garbage, enough said.
Every time I check out that site, they only seem to have those "MB" brand wheels, which I think is their house brand, correct? I never can fine other brands, unless I am missing something ...

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
JeffB2002 said:
Looks like they sell a whole hell of a lot of wheels....including MB

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/initWheelBrands.do
I saw that page also Jeff, but if you drill down, there are not very many 17" 5x5.5" wheels to choose from. Plus they do not have the typcal brands we are interested in like Eagle, Boss, Helo, XD, KMC, Moto Metal blah blah ...

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Mudchucker said:
Did you check out Sportztrailers.com,.. I know they can have some pretty good deals
This is the best company on the web. Excellent prices and great customer service. And they have everything you need.

·
Registered
146 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
I have heard horror storries about 4wheelparts.
We have sponsors here on Dt that sell lifts etc. You can talk to Moes about getting the rims and tires. Hit up our sponsors bro.
Do we have tire sponsors?

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
hey craig nice truck where did you get the stripe

loco

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
I agree, screw them and cancel your order. No one should play with your hard earned money. I have read a few threads about their horrible service.

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
locogk said:
hey craig nice truck where did you get the stripe

loco
Thanks
I had it custom made by wampa from westside vinyl as a one off while they were in business. had a hood piece too but that went bye bye when I had the accident with the deer. Got a srt hood instead on the redo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
ink0433 said:
i agree, just cancel the order all together, and still call and speak to jeff on monday tell him what went on and that you cancelled the order.. if there is anything he can do for you to correct the issues that came up you will be happy to re place the order, if not you will have to shop else ware and let others in your truck community know of your displeasure with the service/communication and reluctancy of correcting an issue caused by their company.
AGREED!! Some course of action needs to be taken against service like this to let them know they need to strive to take care of their customers! Without guys(and gals) like us,willing to drop this kind of serious coin on our trucks, they wouldn't have a job in the first place!! GOOD LUCK!!

·
I want a Blown Hemi
148 Posts
That place is a f'ing joke. The people there are overworked and underpaid and the wharehouse is just a nightmare, they have way too many customers with shitty service. I would never go back to that shithole.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.