DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got my pics from a friend on a trip we took a few weeks ago. And im sure youve all found with pics. the trail is harder than the pics make it seem.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah and i was to excited to rememer to air down. wich i was running t ohigh air preasure anyway at 50psi recomended max 65. Now im running 40 and going down to 35 for normal driving. and im running 36x14.5's. And damage report for that trip. busted bolt head on diff cover. Dented drivers front fender, new dent in bed, at least 1 new dent in quarter panel behind drivers rear tire. And suprisingly although my t-case held up through the whole thing and its been clunking internaly for a month+

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
Nice pics! I like the pic of you smokin' your tires and you have a chunck of mud shooting off, at least thats what it looks like. Do you live in Oregon? It looks like an Oregon lic. plate but I can't tell. Did you put any lift on your truck to fit those 36" tires?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thats not mud its a spot in the lens I cant get out. yes I live in centeral oregon. I took those pics near bend. I only put on a 2.5" leveling coil spacer. And the tires rub. But it helps that the plastic fender wells up front are gone and the tires are really worn the measure out to like 34.5's or so. They only rub because they are 14.5's.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
4wdRam- And damage report for that trip. busted bolt head on diff cover. Dented drivers front fender said:
All the more reason to lower my truck..... but it does look like fun! :crazy:

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
Glad to see some one on here from the west with a V10.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah. I love that v10 it has 183k and has been through alot. Me and everyone I know is impressed with that truck. My mom owded a v10 she lost the truck( the owner repowed BAD STORY) At 200k she owded it from about 90k everything on that truck ran perfect only thing we had to do is replace 8 injector tips and 2 injecters. I would have to say the dodge v10 is a CHAMP! Not nokin the v8 its a good motor and gets better gas milage but the v10 has awsome torque. Its just plain to fun to drive.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Cool pics, my truck is too new with stock tires to do something like that besides I am in Florida...... Not many hills here just good ole mud LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.