DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Need more information. Is it a manual (stick) or electronic (switch)? Will it not go in at all or just on the fly?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a stick on the floor and it wont go in at all on the fly or at a stand still a week ago i was pullin my boat out in 4wd and it made a loud clanking sound as i drove out

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
sounds like a possable internal transfer case problem. do u know if u got a service contract or anything possable cud get it waranted under the 7/70 powertrain.

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
what part of nj are you from there blueduckhauler

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
kk and are you sure ur warrentee is up i can double check it for you and see what options u can go with.. and at the same time i can give you a buid sheet all i need is your last 8 of your vin and email and i can send u info what options and what not on ur truck i been doing sheets for meny guys on hear

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
just pm the stuff so u dont need to give it to everyone

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
sure no problem. im always on pretty much most of the day when im not working since its winter im stuck inside.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
My 04 NV241 GENII manual t-case has a chain that connects the two shafts, so I wonder if that broke? Not sure how much it would be to fix it, but you may be able to get one from a salvage yard - they do not look that hard to remove and replace. Try www.car-part.com

·
RamRoddin'
793 Posts
kk and are you sure ur warrentee is up i can double check it for you and see what options u can go with.. and at the same time i can give you a buid sheet all i need is your last 8 of your vin and email and i can send u info what options and what not on ur truck i been doing sheets for meny guys on hear
What do ya do for work hemidogg? Just curious.

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
im a truck tech at a Dodge dealer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glad to hear your not an english teacher.....LOL

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
hey when i need to i can be proper. but its internet im hear for advice and help i cud careless about grammer im not in school anymore so no need to be graded :teacher:

so in the famous words of bart simpson. underachever and dam proud of it :wedgie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.