DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would advise whoever on this forum that can make this a sticky for you guys should do it.

http://mcfail.net/dt/Service manual.zip

This is the 4th Gen Ram Service Manual Download. It is a .zip file so you will need WinZip or some other RAR based software to open the manual. Once you do, save the manual as a .pdf on your HD.

Minimum requirements to run this application are:

- Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Intel based computer
- 1GB minimum
- Windows XP or Vista
- Adobe SVG Plugin installed (can be installed from a link on the first page

NOTE: It is compatible with windows 7, Not compatible with safari, or firefox!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the official chrysler tech authority manual. So i would assume that you guys would like to have it!

·
Registered
934 Posts
thanks very much!!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
glad my webhosting is going to good use. LOL

not sure I'll sticky though, as I probably shouldn't have it out there! :(

·
Believe in your smelf..
471 Posts
You fine sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. :rck:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
How the fack do you use it?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
nice to see it back in the rotation. LOL

its a picky file, thats for sure. but a LOT of info!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
How the fack do you use it?
step 1 mr henry is setting the beer down.

put the folder on your desktop

then navigate to this file - C:\Users\YOUR FRIGGIN NAME\Desktop\Service manual\Service manual\common\html - right click that file and select open in IE.

It works then. :D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
step 1 mr henry is setting the beer down.

put the folder on your desktop

then navigate to this file - C:\Users\YOUR FRIGGIN NAME\Desktop\Service manual\Service manual\common\html - right click that file and select open in IE.

It works then. :D
Thx dude!

·
diesel guy
441 Posts
ok I hate to sound like a D A but with my windows 7 I cannot get it to open. I tried downloading the adobe svg software and it is a no go. I don't have an option to "save as" so I can download it as a pdf. what do I do?

·
diesel guy
441 Posts
you have to open it in Internet Explorer and if IE prompts you need to allow it access
How do i do that. All i can do is open the folder and i keep going thru the route listed ^^ and all i get is a blank page. But i dont have an option to save it as a pdf file. I might try the wifes computer since she has windows xp instead of this 7 on my laptop.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dumb question here, what is this service manual? Im assuming its a manual for doing mechanic like work on the truck correct? Or is it the owners manual?
Yes
Factory service manual with wiring Diagrams etc.

I got it to work but took some time. Like was said only works with IE. You have to get down to the "default" subfolder then right click and hit "open with IE"

This is for 2009, anybody got the link for 2011 trucks?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.