DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are a few of us who have the 4th Gen Power Wagon I thought it would be fitting if we had a thread where folks could post pictures of their beloved Power Wagon’s. I unfortunately do not have any good off road pictures, so I’ll start the thread with a couple of poser drive way pictures. Let’s see what y’all got!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
2012 Pw

Been lurking for a while and just recently bought this 2012 pw. Absolutly love this truck. Mods will start soon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
That's a nice looking truck 04Ram2500Hemi but it's too clean, I think it's time to take it out and break it in, after all it's a PW.

Some mud and a few trail pinstripes would be good, you need to spool your winch and stretch the cable too so it will be ready to use.

Be sure to take off the center-caps first they stick out and will get smashed real easy. I did this on my maiden trail voyage and it cost me $75 for a new cap.

Please post pics when done!

·
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2012 (with rambox) still sitting at the dealership. Will post more when I pick it up....
We definetly need more pictures up close with the Ram Box, but I'm digging it!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Nice looking trucks. It's a shame they did away with the manual shift.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Here are a few of mine. This is the first day I picked it up (exactly 1 month ago from today). I've been so busy lately, I haven't even had time to take anymore pictures. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark....

I've since added Line-X and a truck box.

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
2012 (with rambox) still sitting at the dealership. Will post more when I pick it up....
Me like!

This thread needs to be stickied!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice looking truck Juday!
Uh oh, there goes the neighborhood!:thatfunny

Lurking over here now for your next truck?.....:D

Here's one more picture for fun. I had forgotten I had taken this awhile back. The quality isn't the best, but hey, it's a $200 camera...

·
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Heres a few recent pictures of mine. Just got done adding the a complete new audio system (head unit, amps, subs, speakers, monitors in head rests, etc) and my Flowmaster exhaust. Next up is the Cold Air intake.

And I would swear the exhaust has already upped my MPG by at least a full gallon.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Are you stuck in that 2nd pic ???

·
Registered
550 Posts
How do you watch movies in those headrests??? those suckrs are pointed to the sky... sweet color... but I'm biased!!!! Oh, and I would make bets on STUCK in that photo

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice 1st picture! I already know allot about you sir :cool:

TRITON Boats
BASS Member
Air Force
Liscense Plate Number ;)
&
MAN THAT IS A HUGE HITCH!!!!!!!! That is the longest hitch I have ever saw :thatfunny

** I could not rip my interior out like that and sleep right! The monitors in the head rests do look like they are pointed towards the sky a little. Nice job on the install. The truck looks really good....and I will have to say STUCK on the 2nd pic also :rck:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good looking rigs! Being new to fullsize trucks, its still hard for me to comprehend the size of these things. But I'll get use to it if I have to:D
Now I should have enough posts to put a few pics of mine up...

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.