DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of painted mirrors (brilliant black) for a 09-12 Ram. Turn signal and puddle lamps in them, both of them are operational. Got them through work for my last truck but my new truck already has them so I want to get rid of them. I painted the passenger side mirror myself, side by side they are the same quality as each other, but on the bottom I missed completly covering a very small section. Hard to see unless you are looking for it. Otherwise they are both in very good condition. Asking $100 for the pair. Price is negotiable. Thanks!

(If your truck is not black, painting these is very easy. Used a medium grit sandpaper to take off the clear, then 2000 grit and wet sanded smooth, then did 4 layers of color, 4 layers of clear. Then used polish and it came out as good as factory, took a total of 6 hours to do including waiting for paint to dry. Or a body shop would probably paint to match fairly cheap, your choice)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
bump for a good price!

·
2009 moneypit
375 Posts
if the deal with theice falls through, im interested..

·
Registered
637 Posts
do you think they will bolt up to an 08 qc ram...i could rewire the turn signals if i have to,hopefull the reg connectors are the same

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
pm sent

·
Agent Orange!
4,280 Posts
Good deal.

·
Military Member
515 Posts
Damn good price..i want paint my towz

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey sorry guys, I wrecked my truck thanks to a deer :( . So I'm using these mirrors and havin them painted for my truck. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.