DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2013 Dodge Challenger+ equipped with a Uconnect 430N SAT/CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV Garmin Navigation System and Sirius Travel Link. When the soft NAV icon is pressed a blank black screen is displayed and the radio never progresses past that. I subscribed to Sirius radio and it functions fully. I have also subscribed to Travel Link and when called up it displays a message stating "Travel Link Data is down!leading - Please Wait". It never progresses past that point, even after having the radio refreshed several times. Has anyone encountered this problem in the past and do you have any advice for resolving the problem? I'm trying to figure out if it's a hardware or a software problem. The dealership wants $160.00 to troubleshoot which would include an update if that's needed but anything else would be at an extra charge. I've tried the Uconnect upgrade through the system USB port but I keep getting a message telling me to put a thumb drive in the usb port and try again. I've tried several different thumb drives and get the same result. HELP!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts