DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of these nerf bars on their truck. I cant decide between the 4 inch and the 3 inch diameter...opinions?

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Are you talking about 3" round vs 4" round or 3" round vs 4" oval? I am not sure that I have seen 4" round ones that often. If it is round vs oval, then both are OK. The ovals usually have an end cap, so I guess it really depends on what looks best to you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would go with the 4" maybe even the 5", I'm sure you get plenty of snow in PA and the bigger the bar, the less likely you are to slip on the way into/out of truck. I know here in MN the bars pack up with snow and ice pretty bad.

Some one could correct me, but I think the Mopar step bars are 4" and look similar to the Raptors, not nearly as nice though. The ram is a big truck so I wouldn't worry about getting too big of a bar.

Post pics when you get them! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at the 4" oval.

Yeah, I am just worried that the 4" was gonna look to big for the truck.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
get the oval....overall looks better imo

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
Pic of my truck with the Raptor 3" step bars.

MikeyB

·
Registered
293 Posts
Installation is pretty easy for the nerf bars. I installed mine in about an hour with basic tools.

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
The bars attach to the cab mounts at the frame. Like Electricsand said, pretty easy to install.

MikeyB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.