DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i met up with a couple of fellow DTers today and i ran just over a 1/4 mi run with the 4.7L STOCK rc/sb and at 85mph, he had me by about 3-3.5 of his truck lengths... i am lightly modded as you can see in my sig, and i didnt have the tonneau on either.

I was killed, but its a fellow DTer and a fellow RTC member so its all good to me ( honostly i let him win LOL :D )

-David

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
yea yea tell your self you let him win!!!!! LOL

·
287 cu inches of pain
1,137 Posts
Sorry man, but you do have a lot more weight then they did! And you really don't have much for performance mods. Nothing that would really help with the extra weight anyway. At least it was a fellow Dodge and a member of the board!

Andrew

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Was it DallasG? Besides at least it wasnt to a ford, they would brag go back and brag how they killed a 4 door hemi that had no symbols LOL

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
maka it was dallasg his reg cab is quick a f**K, what do you think the difference is between a RC and a QC 2wd's???? They were hauling ass i was watching!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I would say weight really... everything else is the same.

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
i have a rc/sb and i raced my friend who has a qc/sb and kicked his ass... the weight made much more of a difference then i thought it would...

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
so how much more weight do you guys think there is difference

·
Registered
285 Posts
My rc/lb is listed at 4700, whats a qc weigh?
I think the longer wheel base on a lb adds 300 lbs over a sb

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would like to know the difference in weight, as you see in my sig i have very few performance mods, but his truck was pullin away hella fast, ive raced a qc/sb stock hemi b4 at the strip and the difference between that and the 4.7L rc/sb wasnt much... but after january and i throw on some 456's on a new LSD (open now) its gonna be a whole different story

-David

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
weight difference is a lil bit over 500#'s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.