TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
hmmm very interesting ;)

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
krc - $5,299
jbr - $4,649

quite a difference...but then again KRC has always raped their customers...

·
Registered
462 Posts
I hear ya, I was just doing some budgeting for that kit last night. That makes it alot more of a possibility.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Be sure and do your research on this before comparing price to price. The Paxton 4.7 kits are discontinued so KRC hand assembles each kit and has their own custom made brackets for each application. Buying this kit off ebay will probably be fine but if anything isn't right you'll have a hard time buying "off the shelf" stuff to make it work/fit 100%.

It would not be a problem for me to sell you the KRC kit for less than what's listed on the site. I'd have to verify my pricing to check on how much of a discount. Probably a few 100 though.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I've been told that the Paxton stuff is about to come off their site and be replaced with turbo stuff. MUCH larger gains with the turbo kits. And I was also told that Paxton price on KRC's site had an smt6 fueling method. I don't believe I can get the setup now so that ebay ad would probably be the way to go. Least the price difference is justified because of the hand built kit and smt6 fueling method. That's much better than aux injectors for sure.

·
HC-Racing,LLC
1,841 Posts
I think KRC has some scary cheap sts prices right now dont they?
I saw some on bionic that shocked me they were so cheap.

That would be the way to go IMO..

$

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
highdollar said:
I think KRC has some scary cheap sts prices right now dont they?
I saw some on bionic that shocked me they were so cheap.

That would be the way to go IMO..

$
They are about to throw out on their site some killer STS package prices for December/Christmas. I think the Paxton stuff is coming off and the STS stuff is going up. They are making so much more power with the turbo stuff than the superchargers. I can usually sell stuff at a good discount over what's listed on the website but the STS pricing coming up is gonna be tough for me to discount any more.

·
Registered
462 Posts
That sucks. I'm not going to be ready for my build up for a while, but I like the idea of a blower more than a turbo (just cause I like saying I have a supercharger). I guess, I may have to change my tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.