DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, newbie here, back in the mopar saddle after a 20 yr leave, last mo i picked up an 06 slt qc, big horn 4.7, with 27k on it, so far i love it! my only issue is mpg in town, 10.5-11, but i have been searching on here alot and have picked up some really good tips! my question is, is there any difference between the mag and the ho? if so, what are they? thanks.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
hi guys, newbie here, back in the mopar saddle after a 20 yr leave, last mo i picked up an 06 slt qc, big horn 4.7, with 27k on it, so far i love it! my only issue is mpg in town, 10.5-11, but i have been searching on here alot and have picked up some really good tips! my question is, is there any difference between the mag and the ho? if so, what are they? thanks.
There are a few differences between the two... Heads/Cams/Compression Ratio/Programing.

Im sure there are a few other differences but those are the ones that would make a big difference in performance. Those are basically what sets them apart from the base modle 4.7L.. I could be wrong on the heads...I know the older version H/O's had H/O specific heads.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
wasnt the crank forged also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.