DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a guy just come through my shop that has a 4.7 03 ram. He said he had a chip he bought for $150 from some computer geek that he knows.aperently thats what the guy does for a living. He said he would let me have it for $100 and that is added 300hp?
Just wanted to see if there was any thoughts on it. He said it was "double stacked" and I'm not sure what that is. I see there is a chip already out for an 03 4.7 but he said it would work with my 04. Don't think it will though.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
my friend that is prob a total scam, no chip even on diesels provides 300 hp, and on gas that is un heard of, the turbos and superchargers dont even give that much, and i dont believe there is anything out for the 4.7l

·
I'm just saying...
135 Posts
300hp? Right... Don't waste your money and just buy a superchip. At least you know these work. I love mine.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
they make a superchip for the 4.7l i didnt know that i thought there was a big thing on everyone trying to get one for it but they didnt have it????

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I knew it probobly was a scam, and they only make the 4.7 chips to 03. But as soon as superchips come out with one ill be one of the first to buy it.

·
287 cu inches of pain
1,137 Posts
from some computer geek that he knows
He must be quite the geek, because big aftermarket companies like Superchips haven't even found ways of getting that much gain from a programmer yet!

Andrew

·
Registered
200 Posts
its probably just a jet chip for a 03 but it wont work on the 04

·
Registered
603 Posts
he stated that it added 300 hp and the 4.7 puts out around 245 hp i thought ,does that mean we could get over 500 hp total ?? sign me up i want one. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.