DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got 4 of these wheels up for sale. They are used, but in good condition. 4 center caps are included (they have been painted black). They are 5 hole pattern, for 1500's.

I like these wheels but they made my 35's rub just a bit on my truck do to the offset. (not exactly sure what the offset is but they sit about 1" further out than the stock wheels if that helps)

Looking for $100 for the set. Really prefer not to ship due to the cost. I am located about 20 miles east of Richmond, VA. Thanks for taking a look!
:gr_patrio

PM me with an email address for pictures, I can't seem to get one to load, sorry.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
how much do these weigh

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Don't know. Let me go stand on the fat-o-meter with one and I will get back to you....

Looks like right around 35-36lbs each.

sidebar- I took the bathroom scale out in the garage and was standing on it with one of these damn wheel in my hands and the wife drives up. She looks at me like WTF are you doing......

Shipping might be a bit much, but it is up to you. Zip here is 23150.

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Are these lighter than our stockers?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not knowing what type of wheel you have for stock, I'm going to guess; no. Most of the stock wheels are aluminum and these are made of steel. If I am way off someone let me know please.

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
I have the stock 20" from Dodge. Look at my avatar. Those are my rims. They are friggin heavy. Are these for dragging? Or off-roading?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used these wheels for everyday use. The did fine during all the light four wheeling trips I have taken. Not sure about drag use, my truck is as close to a dragster as N. Korea is to winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump- Offers? These things are simply holding my garage floor down now.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, the offset was just enough that they rubbed the 35s a little. With 33's I would have been fine.

·
Registered
242 Posts
you still have the rims, i am very interested

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are the wheels still for sale?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Deleted.......