DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
00 ram/qc/2500/5.9gas/4x4/8foot bed....... i dont haul/tow or pull anything but im looking to get out of the hole quicker/mods are CPS/180 STAT/3923PLUGS/CHEAP OPEN ELEMENT AIR FILTER/SUMMIT CAP/WIRES/ROTOR/AND GUTTED CAT/SUPER44 3IN INLET/2 2.5 OUTLETS........... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT AND THE RIGHT WAY TO RESET MY PCM

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
first off what size tires do you have if stock tires 410 should be fine if bigger then i suggest 456 gears

·
Just Call Me Oz
2,844 Posts
Tires would be the biggest factor in that decision...

·
Registered
92 Posts
well i have 33's and im kinda looking at the same thing. is the best way to go getting new ring and pinion? or trying to find the axles?

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
well i have 33's and im kinda looking at the same thing. is the best way to go getting new ring and pinion? or trying to find the axles?
its alot easier to do the ring and pinion than the axles

·
Registered
485 Posts
if buying new your looking at around a grand for both sets and labor and the install kit. i would also look into a tuner of some kind. i have a superships for sale in the classifieds if your interested. it was the best 380 bucks i spent on my truck, i have a SCT on the way from HEMIFEVER. so i have no need for the superchips anymore

·
Registered
92 Posts
well now two questions...where do i get the parts for the change over...can i get a list of exact parts? <--one! (two in one really, lol) and two is how much is the sct vs yours?

·
Registered
485 Posts
well the SCT was 500 and im selling my superchips for 250

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
does the sct have free re flashes? cause i am slowly upgrading it...
hemifever has 2 options
1 just a basic upgrade
2 unlimited upgrades

of course option 2 is higher priced (500.00)

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
just send him a pm on here and set it up then once you get the tunner you just tell him what changes you made and he emails you the new tune and install it

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
let me know if there is a diffrence at all , im intersted down the road to get sct

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.