DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a CAI from http://www.3rdstrike.biz/ The price is cheaper than the other intakes I looked at and it is also has a 3 1/2 inch powder coated tube with I think a nine inch filter. I have pics but I think I may take some more a little closer to the intake. Just another option for those of you looking to purchase an intake. Makes the engine sound very strong along with my flowmaster 50 and super chip! I'll post later about performance and fuel efficiency. :rck:

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
those are like the ebay ones everyone got including myself but good buy either way, what was the total $ for that one?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
well thats good it's just we are getting the ebay ones which are exactly the same as that with a black tube instead for under a 100. but hey at least you didnt buy the "real" one for 300+ dollars good buy man hope you like it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How long from payment to delivery was it for you?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Delivery time.

Mine was about 2 1/2 weeks because I had it powder coated. He will powder coat the intake whatever color you want. That adds to the delivery time. I just put mine on this morning but it sounds very aggressive when I get on it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Okay I was just checking to see if it was a long wait for everyone. I should get mine on Monday, but its been a little over a month since I paid. What part of tn you in?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
its really in their cause i dont like my engine been hot, it really doesnt do anything except for when you are running nitrous it keeps it from knocking or something to that effect if you dont plan on nitrous dont bother its messy as all hell!

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
i disagree i think it is a great mod. your engine is faster when its colder. thats why it runs like a bat outta hell whenever you first start it up. it isnt the most noticable mod but it is only a few bucks and it isnt that messy if you are careful.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yea i thought i drained the radiator but yea i didnt all the way and woohoo i took my first coolant shower yay

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just switched to the 180*thermostat,it was'nt messy at all.Now performance wise i don't notice anything,i just like the thought of mine engine running a little cooler.Sorry for highjacking this thread but will my truck run a little richer with the 180?

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Nice Tim.. thats the intake i have been running for a while now. Best bang for the buck IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.