DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1095 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys and gals, let's face it... some of our 3rd Gens are getting long in the tooth.......

This thread is for DT members with aging 3rd Gen Rams to post their current mileage and general state of their trucks' condition.......

My pampered '07 does not qualify...... LOL

I want to hear about some hard working 200k+ 3rd gen Rams that are still going strong!

:rck:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
theres a guy on rumblebee.org and hes on here too with a daytona edition ram (Very nice truck) with electric blue stripes on it... his truck has atleast 200k miles on it last time i saw i think!

·
Kyle
469 Posts
I have a 133,000 on mine. :ugh

·
1RAM2NV
1,770 Posts
73,000 miles

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
180kkms and counting.

Rust on the rear wheel wells is forming, one spot JUST broke through. :( :(

·
Double Rammin'
774 Posts
180kkms and counting.

Rust on the rear wheel wells is forming, one spot JUST broke through. :( :(

I really hope you mean 180K KMS not miles. My 02 has 196k kms (121k miles) and still running strong. No rust to speak of yet besides where it got crumpled. I've only had to replace both front wheel bearings once, and I replaced the left stub shaft out of the front diff. Other than that I've never had to replace anything else that wasn't for an upgrade, and I've beat the snot out of it.

**edit** Just saw the kms in a different colour. Now I feel like a tool.

·
ol faithful
826 Posts
45,000 on mine. she still a baby

·
Registered
392 Posts
lol mine is definatly a baby 07 power wagon with 38 thousand kms :D lol

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
I think I have all of you. I have an 05 that I bought in May 2005 with 12 miles on her. She now has 114k and still running strong. Been a very good truck. I will have her until I die.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
04 with 71,xxx miles on her.

I think I have all of you. I have an 05 that I bought in May 2005 with 12 miles on her. She now has 114k and still running strong. Been a very good truck. I will have her until I die.
I dunno pal. My boy Fred aka Chefred112 has over 170K miles on his 05 Hemi and is soon to be runnin in the 12.9s in the 1/4. :D

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
We Cash For Clunkers a 2002 with 218,000 miles on it and it was in mint condition. It had leather seats in it.

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
NOTE- it only ran for 2 min with the Clunker mix before locking up.

1 - 20 of 1095 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.