DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got an '05 Ram and I live in Phoenix, AZ. The HEAT is coming soon!!! Anybody know of any cool looking front window sun shades? I'd like to have something like a MOPAR emblem, one with a big blue "M"! Even one with just big "DODGE" lettering would be cool. Anything but the Ram logo. Anyone know of any stores or brands that might have something like this?

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
[QUOTE='03 MOPAR R/T]I just got an 05' Ram and I live in Phoenix, AZ. The HEAT is coming soon!!! Anybody know of any cool looking front window sun shades? I'd like to have something like a MOPAR emblem, one with a big blue M! Even one with just big "DODGE" lettering would be cool. Anything but the Ram logo. Anyone know of any stores or brands that might have something like this?[/QUOTE]

My experience is you get what you pay for when it comes to sunshades. Living in Florida, the best one I ever used was the thick according folding ones with the rynolds wrap type material covering it.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Grant211 said:
My experience is you get what you pay for when it comes to sunshades. Living in Florida, the best one I ever used was the thick according folding ones with the rynolds wrap type material covering it.

Same here. Mine is all silver with blue flames running up from the bottom. It doesn't match the truck, but still looks cool. Walmart $6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.