DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moes performance red radiator hoses bought on group buy...brand new never installed with all clamps $100 plus shipping

heated power mirrors.....great condition decided not to paint them so i have no need for them anymore. $ 60 plus shipping

jet stage 2 chip $60 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on need to get rid of these....best offer on everything!

·
Kaos AD
1,368 Posts
let me know when the hoses are cheaper than stock. I'm buying an engine heater that has to be spliced into a return hose, but they suggest switching hoses for summer??

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me know when the hoses are cheaper than stock. I'm buying an engine heater that has to be spliced into a return hose, but they suggest switching hoses for summer??

dont know what stock prices are but these are better than stock. as far as you having to switch hoses...dont know anything about that. make me an offer. keep in mind that these have never been installed

·
Kaos AD
1,368 Posts
right on brother, will check on stock price so I don't low ball ya. Mutually beneficial works for me.
DP

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i forgot to post it forsale but i have a brand new tailgate handle for sale also.....$30 shipped

·
Teenage Road Hazard
1,456 Posts
what kind of gains did you see with the jet chip?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there was a noticebale differnce but superchips was alot better to be honest

·
Teenage Road Hazard
1,456 Posts
ok cool. i was jw, because a superchip is alot more money. if only there was a way to use both :D

lemme know if bigmudder doesnt take the chip, i might be interested

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chip, hoses and tail gate handle are still forsale.....can't seem to find a buyer that can use it...hoses are for 04 to 08 hemi ram according to moes website and the jet chip is for the hemi motor...part # can be seen in the photo!

·
Registered
379 Posts
The 5.9 is for gas engines right? For the chip? I have the 360 in my 03...

I know you said it was noticable, did it kill your mpg? Im interested...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 5.9 is for gas engines right? For the chip? I have the 360 in my 03...

I know you said it was noticable, did it kill your mpg? Im interested...

it actually helped my mileage a lil but the chip i have isn't for your motor....yours require a different part number according to jetchip's website

·
Registered
379 Posts
That sux, thanx anyway

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump, still got the hoses and jet chip....shoot me an offer/ trade

·
Kaos AD
1,368 Posts
For the hoses $50 shipped and a full size Fear Factor Vinyl sticker, the ones used for the stunt cars. Don't ask how I got them I just do.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For the hoses $50 shipped and a full size Fear Factor Vinyl sticker, the ones used for the stunt cars. Don't ask how I got them I just do.
[email protected]

hmmm the "Full size Fear Factor Vinyl sticker" is making this a tough decision but i think i'm going to have to pass.....thanks anyway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.