DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this combo setup, ive got my body lift on already and im going to put the other 2 on this weekend. I have 35s on moto 17's and im rubbing a bit here and there, so i needed a level but still wanted to have the rake in the rear for towing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would suggest adding an "add-a-leaf" kit from skyjacker instead of blocks + your front level kit to keep stock look with added towing ability and less axle wrap while launching or riding in the sand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an '07 Quad cab, leveled it and put a 1.5" in the rear and it has plenty of rake. My 35's are going on today and I will post a pic for you.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
my 35's are running fine with no rubbing.. and they are real 35's not 34.5" or 34.1"

6 cranks on both sides.. and i still have a bit of a rake.. front sits .75" lower than the back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
6 cranks on both sides.. and i still have a bit of a rake.. front sits .75" lower than the back.
What did you do in the back to get the height? block or aal?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys i ended up going with the 2in spacer and the block in the back. I dont really tow a lot i just kinda like the rake and when i do tow i dont have to wine about the sag. I put the leveling kit on tonight. Oh that was hell, i totally was confused on that upper mount. getting it level then beating it off with a hammer wasnt what i had planned on but it worked great. The fronts are done and rims and tires are on it. I gotta put the block in the rear in the morning and throw on the meats. Pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have the same setup and love it. Enjoy! I have pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
What did you do in the back to get the height? block or aal?
i left it stock
rear is 42"
front is 41.25"

from ground to center of wheel well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.