DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not the best design, could not find anyone that’s really did it. But any options on panhard bar, would be appreciated. I made the plate for the axle, drilled and tapped to 7/16 bolts on half the rear to hold the plate, welded and bolted(not the best welder so safety measure lol) just don’t know how I like the 1 bolt on panhard, just doesn’t look sturdy enough, haven’t got coilovers yet so still much to be done.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone is interested in set up 2000 Dakota front driveshaft and carrier bearing, rear f150 driveshaft(cut down), 89 f250 sway bar, trailblazer rear bar (21 inch bar not 17) then had to make all brackets myself, using Dodge Challenger coilovers all the way around since they have 700 pound springs will have to cut everything and weld your life away. Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good looking work so far! My only suggestion would be to double the length of that bar. A short “pan hard” bar like that would be fine in a limited suspension travel setup. Unless of course your goal with the four link is not more suspension travel/articulation....
Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea that was the goal, I wanted a more stiff less body roll kinda suspension. I’m building a turbo hemi for it, and figured the four link would help it hook at the track but also ride smoother around the streets, imma do experimenting with things of course, but I’m really happy with how it turned out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts