Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
That is NICE!!!

:rck:

- 300+HP under 25K would make that one fun truck.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will probally be my next real world project.The reason for that is they were able to get a 5.7 in it with a 5 spd tremec viper trans as they come in 6 spd manuals stock.Since they were able to fit the 5.7 block,then the 392 will fit also as the cubic differences are inside the 5.7 block.

Its a new less buky design with sharper lines.I printed out the durango dude next to it and the dude is bulky,the front fascia looks dated as compared to the front nitro fascia.The problem i see is that the stock gauges on the nitro would not be functional or dash controls because you would have to use the carb version of 392 crate because the efi version the intake would not fit and there is no wiring harness for 392 efi in the nitro,would have to use stand alone computer for motor functions and hard wire controls.

The dude on the other hand already accepts the hemi and would accept 392 no problem...wiring and controls would not be a factor and it would be a huge plus in it would be efi instead of carb...but your nose panels and rear panels would be dated and a future new ram and dakota would then really date you if you did a 04-06 dude.

Thats my thoughts so far on it. :gr_patrio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.