DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dodge is showing a 392 EFI Hemi with over 500hp at the SEMA show. So who's first in line to try to get it into a Ram?

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Its already happened on here. Its a 392 Ram and its blown haha.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jordanp123 said:
Its already happened on here. Its a 392 Ram and its blown haha.
They announced the engine today.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Yes but there are stroker kits available in the aftermarket, and at least a few guys have already done it. Besides if we wait unil DC finally releases their stuff before we mod we may as well buy Chevys.

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
Yeah, I remember a guy on here who has a 392... Sposed to be mean. What kind of numbers do those kits produce?

Jason

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
They had that new 392 (6.4L) Hemi in a '70 or '71 challenger at the North American International Auto Show back in January down in Detroit. Plus they had like 3 or 4 on engine stands for you to look at.

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Yeah thats him. Hes had it done for a little bit now. I remember he posted a thread with pics of the engine in his truck with everything together.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
well the stroker kits i mean

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
over on dtw hemidp has a whole write up its like 50 some pages of what he has done step by step its a sticky and it takes a while to read but i learned the ins/outs of superchargers and stroker motors

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
sawcut64 said:
Yes but there are stroker kits available in the aftermarket, and at least a few guys have already done it. Besides if we wait unil DC finally releases their stuff before we mod we may as well buy Chevys.
OMG!! truer words have NEVER been spoken! sigh... and some of us have...

TJ

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
MrDestinE said:
OMG!! truer words have NEVER been spoken! sigh... and some of us have...

TJ
Hey do you remember if coltsteele has a stroker? I know his is turbo charged, but I thought he had a 6.1 crank or some sort of KRC built stroker motor......Oh and I'm glad Matt changed his mind on getting the Chevy, it's guys like him that keep trying stuff that make it easier for the rest of us.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Really? I'm almost positive he has a 6.1 crank....could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
sawcut64 said:
:thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Beast2 said:
6.1 crank is a direct replacement for the 5.7. The only difference is the 6.1 crank is forged.
It doesn't change the displacement at all?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.