DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 02 with 20x10 and 38x15.50 ssr, what you guys think :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nathan K said:
i think it looks great but 38's on a 4.7!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
yeah its good for driving around town and short trips other than that it takes up too much gas, i have the cummins for long trips and for the power

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
No offence, but it looks like a lot of broken parts in the future. As long as you use it as a pavement princess youll probably be ok.

Really I'm not trying to be an ass (I tell my wife that all the time and she still doesn't belive me) but anything over 35" on a 1/2 ton and your hurting the overall performance and capabilities of the truck.

Other than that, it looks bad ass

Again, Sorry no offence meant.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
It's a little taller than I would want for my personal truck, but your truck looks great. I see that a lot of hard work (and $$$) went into the thing. Very well done.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MegaCabMan said:
No offence, but it looks like a lot of broken parts in the future. As long as you use it as a pavement princess youll probably be ok.

Really I'm not trying to be an ass (I tell my wife that all the time and she still doesn't belive me) but anything over 35" on a 1/2 ton and your hurting the overall performance and capabilities of the truck.

Other than that, it looks bad ass

Again, Sorry no offence meant.

yeah that big of a tire is going to break something soon, and its not driven much now

04Ram2500Hemi said:
It's a little taller than I would want for my personal truck, but your truck looks great. I see that a lot of hard work (and $$$) went into the thing. Very well done.
yeah now im going to work on my cummins

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
very cool!! im feeling 40's...

nothing wrong with seeing another lifted ram hit the STREETS..nice indeed

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey RAJ, I gotta hand it to you. You step to the beat of a different drummer and throw conventional wisdom to the wind... your stuff is anything but boring... ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
It looks silly to me, from a functionality standpoint... I know its not giving you more functionality off road, and it basically looks like a show truck trying to garner attention... It looks cool... I get it... but not practical for the everyday driver...

I can't imagine how my 5'3" wife would get in it... she whines about my stock 2500 4x4! haha...

is it raked to the back?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Any Rubbing whatsover?I plan to run that setup on my Cummins

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rocket John
I have amp steps which come out when you open the door, and my mom is about 5'3" and she has no problem getting in and out

[email protected]
yeah i bet i could clear 40s with little to no rub

Crmram
I have no rub, how tall of a lift are you planning on running, how wide of a wheel?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fannitti said:
make the cummins fast with like a 3 inch lift and radials. HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
im gonna pull out the daystar spacer and get a 3" top gun customz spacer make new arms, a new track bar and maybe a pitmen arm

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Raj I plan on putting a 3 inch body lift on with my 6 inch suspension .I have 20x10 wheels.

·
Joe E
546 Posts
RAJ, truck looks killer. Hell of a setup and definitly different than the norm; which is great!

CR, I have that exact setup on my 06'. Im running 38.5x14.50x20 Xtreme ATs on 20x10 MT Classic IIs. With a 10" rim and that much backspacing, the clearence is very close. I would try to say near a 9" rim and 5.5" backspacing to help clear everything.

Joe E.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey Raj if you had to choose between Full Throttle, Whiplash, or Rize what would you choose? I want at least a 12"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.