DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys (or gals :D ) have 37's or bigger on your 20's? I'm about 3 months away from needing new tires, and I'm thinking of going to 37s.
I think Hemion20s and pooperscooper both have this setup. Time to show of your rigs and help me make up my mind.
Anyone else?

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
I think yours is a perfect combo as is with 35s....if you got a body lift, I think it would look perfect with 37s on there, but it might look a little tightly squeezed with your current setup.....just offering my 2 cents...

BTW, how many miles have you gotten out of your toyos? How did they wear?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, they won't fit with the current set up. I'm either going to get a 6" lift, or just get a 3" body lift and keep my current 3" lift (total of 6").
I have less than 30K miles on them, and they are at 25% tread. I could probably get another 4 - 6 months out of them, but I'm getting the itch to make a change.
I'm sure the days at the track and dial in 1/4 mile times have not helped the tread life.

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
oh man, you run those at the track? hehe Yes, with a 6" lift, the 37s would look AWESOME on your truck! I'm hoping to get 40K out of mine...should last me 3-4 years at the rate I drive. Thinking of sticking with the heavy Toyos or switching? Can't wait to see what yours looks like with that combo...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll stay with the Toyo's. Not many E rated tires out there in the right sizes with such a good tread pattern (and I love the sidewall lugs).

And my days at the track are probably done...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
You can get the fiberglass fender flares and run 37" on your current 3" suspension lift...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kmu said:
You can get the fiberglass fender flares and run 37" on your current 3" suspension lift...
Thought about that, but decided I wanted more lift instead.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no one has any pics?!?!?

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
ask chauncy

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've already talked with Chauncy. I know they will fit. I want to see some pics of what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
here are some 20x12 with some 38

and hey they are going to make my rims in 22x12 i think the rims will be under $400 each but not sure yet, you should get those with some 37, give me a call if you want a set i'll see if i could get your a good price if you dont mind driving down to yuba city

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
how much of a lift is that? thats so awesome!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
killer03cobra, do you have any more pictures of your truck?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
killer03cobra, do you have any more pictures of your truck?

Ya i got a few.. My tires are 36-13.50-20 Irok's but my wheels are only 20x8.5. I'm trying to sell these wheels and get some 20x10 moto metals and 37" grapplers.

In these pics i still have the 4" suspension and 3" body, but currently on the truck is a full 9 inches of lift now..

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
Weld Cheyenne 8's 20x12's

600$ a piece