DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used one of these Holley units ? Or something similar on a 318/360 ? What are your thoughts . I’m thinking it would be good for my mild build on a 360 magnum. I have an air gap intake already and plan to swap into my 88. Sorry if I’m not allowed to double post as I’m asking the same question in the first gen side too. I’m about to do a build and need some advise / help on the swap. Don’t want to keep the kegger and all the rest because motor is OBD I from a 95 truck and can’t be tuned anymore from what I understand.

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
I would like to know what your out come is with this project.
good. it should work fine. I like the idea of swapping in new modern engineering into classic chassis.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got a build thread going - 88 boozer build . I’ll post it up there when I get to it but have a carb to start the new motor off first. I’m in the process of trying to figure out what to install on what to get things up and running with the least amount of trouble before going to the sniper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,235 Posts

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
some bad a$$ motor. IDK what application. just pipe dreaming.

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
you would need like 4 60lb injectors to support 400 horsepower and relocate the fueling system. but to utilize the 2550cfm of the throttle body, that would be a serious power plant!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.