DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to go from my 33/12.50's to 35's or 37's on a set of 20" wheels any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.I drive an 02 ram 1500 qcab 4x4 with a 2" leveling kit.

·
biomech911
70 Posts
You won't fit 37's with what you have. I'm not sure 37's would even fit with just a 6" lift. You should be able to get the 35's on but they will rub! A body lift would look really good and give you the clearance you need for the 35's.

·
biomech911
70 Posts
Here's a pic. of my truck w/ the 35's and a 2" leveling kit. They almost ripped my finders off.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank's.......... I figured the 37's would be way to big. How did your 35's handle in the city? Im gonna go full suspension mod pretty soon, got a good deal on some tires not sure if I want to pass it up.

·
Louisiana Mopower
353 Posts
no way you can run 37's i am running 35.5" (325/45/24) tires with a 2" leveling kit

·
biomech911
70 Posts
I suppose it also depends how aggressive the tires are, as far as how well they fit. The 35's did fine. the problem was the 25k miles i got out of the mud grapplers. If you drive a lot I would definatly get an a/t. My next ones will be.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
how much meat is left on your 33's, I bet you could sell them on here if they are decent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.