DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm new to the Ram section, although I have been a Durango owner since 2001. I have my heart set on making the 20" BFG's fit on my new 06 Hemi QC. I understand they may rub on the sway bar or upper ball joint. If I add the leveling kit, do you think they will work. If not, what offset would I need to fit these with little modification? What about spacers? Pros/Cons? Help me out guys, I love the looks of these on the Rams. Just the right amount of bulk IMO.

Thanks in advance for your wealth of knowledge!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had those tires on my 04 with no rub at all. was a 4x4 though, not sure if your is.

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
those are about 35.5 inch tires you will def. need a leveling kit sir i doubt you'll have any rubbing problems with a leveling kit

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is 4WD. Did you have any suspension mods to fit them? I am getting conflicting information in my searches. Some say there is a little rub, even with a leveling kit because of the width (on stock 9" rims).

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
no you should be fine because i have 33x13.50x20 tires on my stock 20x9" wide rim and i have no rub and those are 13.50 wide i think the tires your looking at end up like 12.8 wide

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
these are the magical tires that some swear you need spacers to clear the sway bars...other's will tell you they fit perfect with no modifications!

best idea, have one test fitted....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.