DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been hearing a lot of different opinions about this issue. Is it necessary to crank the tortion bars on a 03 1500 with off road package in order to fit the 315's on there. If so will the tires only rub at full turn? Do i need an alignment after I crank the tortion bars?? Thanks

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would it hurt to put the tires on and then wait a week and crank the bars and get an alignment. I just don't want to damage the truck. It should only rub on full turn right??

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your help, but still can i put them on and then crank the bars a week later. Will the tires rub the fenders if I do not crank the tortion bars or will the tires just rub on full lock

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, I am gonna get them put on tonight then. I was nervous that after they put them on I wasn't gonna be able to drive the truck home.

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how many turns do you recommend going on the bolts to get it to the right height
i got my truck last year used, the front doesn't look much lower than the rear, I wonder if they were already raised.

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just measured it, it is sitting at 36 5/8. I am gonna have to raise it, thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.