1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I'd drive both of them!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would never do that to my mag tho, here in sweden the magnum is really rare whilst the 300C is getting pretty common, even taxis use the 300C here.

Did you have to modify the front end or does it fit right on?
Would be REALLY cool to put a mag front end on a 300C (not the touring model)!

·
Registered
994 Posts
pretty cool front clip conversion with just the right amount of chrome. i think it looks great.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Looks nice! Good job. :rck:

·
Registered
126 Posts
sin2sin said:
I've seen a 300 with a magnum front end at my local dealership. They're the ones with that A&E reality show. They had it on bags with 24s and it looked sweet as can be.
Cool! :)
Do you have any pics of it?
I would really like to see some pics, photoshopped or not doesnt matter really.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Looks good ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
hwallyb said:
Will the 300 dash swap over to the "Mag"?????????????????????
I have to think it would, if you mean the whole dashboard assembly, most of the components are the same, the general body structure is the same so the mounting points should be the same. Wiring may be a little different since the 300 can have more toys, I would think if you were going to have a problem anywhere that would be it. Don't know how well it would match up to the interior though, color and trim wise.
Be interesting to see though.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think it looks great...i love the way people customize their cars now...I really want to get a different paint job but I just haven't thought of anything that reflects me...and the other problem is that some day my kids will be at college and it will help if we have some money saved up....

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
How ironic, on 10-8-2006 I posted that I would drive both, well......

I'm waiting for the SRT 300 nose to get here...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
ok, I'll answer some questions,

yes the 300 front clip will just swap out
Dash, SHOULD, but not 100% sure you wont have to mod something

·
Registered
610 Posts
I think it looks awesome. Here in Germany that's the way all magnums are sold w/300 front ends. They're also Diesel. In fact all Chysler products here are diesel

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I think it looks nice,I saw a magnum with the Charger Front and it looks bad ass.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.