DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was up 3 star guys its that time again i know we talked about it at the last gtg but when and where would yall wanna meet....how about april 24th thats about the only sat that i have availible for april so just let me know and throw out some ideas i know some where talking about a track meet that would be cool to just throw out some ideas and some dates guys and we will see whats goo dfor everyone..

speed safe and drive hard hope to here from every one soon, i posted in the ky that i would like to gtg with some of them if they meet in like bowling green im sure that some of you feel the same so maybe we all could do a 2 state gtg..... well just thrown it out there and dont forget that we all need to think about the aug big gtg so let me know thanks guys im gonna see if we can start getn some sponsors for our gtg so we (jon)[thanks jon] are not out of pocket and so we can raffle stuff off and get more members coome to our gtg's and have fun for us i know and was proud to see our 3 star stickers at the the no car show but like i said the more we can get the better we can be so just pm or shoot me a msg everyone should have my cell but here it is plz feel free to call me but plz be mindfull thanks jason

:rck: 3 star :rck:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
yeah that would be cool. the 24th will work 4 me. we dont find out our schedule at work until thursdays, so ill know on the 22nd if im off or not. ill check the race tracks schedule tom. sumtime and see what they have goin on that day.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey guys a lil help if you know someone or where there is i am looking for a 2gen rc sb truck to drive back and forth to work a 2 wheel drive is wha ti need but engine is not important v6 or 8 looking to pay around 3500 so if you know plz let me know thanks jason

·
Registered
304 Posts
I will be there on the 24th.My brother will be in from hawaii so i will get him to come too.

ATTENTION: I have ordered more 3star stickers.let me know what colors u want.
yellowbe(daniel) i ordered yellow stickers for u.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
thanks man. hopefully ill be there, my schedule comes out on thursdays and they only show us the week ahead, so i hope ill be able 2 make it. there puttin me on a 11pm to 730 am shift permanently so i should be able 2 make it even if i have to work. ill have 2 squeeze in a nap or 2 in between.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
the 24th is good for me. if yall wanna meet at a track or something thats cool, then maybe meet somewhere to eat/take pics or take pics at the track.

what track yall have in mind?

only sat i cant make it is april 17th...i'm going to the Strikeforce event at the Bridgestone Arena (aka the sommet/gaylord center) is like the UFC & its gonna be shown live on cbs.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well then its gonna be offical its teh 24th then april 24th place is tba i would like to see about getn some new blood to these meets not that i dont liek seeing ya'll but there is more than the 5 of us in middle tn and maybe get some of the guys from southern ky to come or us to go up there?

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i advertise the gtgs on DTW as well, but no one is able to make it. i'd like specops & demon to make it to another one & theres some others on there with nice rams.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
ill post on tennesspeed and see if some of those guys from the show might come out. there's a few of them over there 2 that are goin to that strikeforce fight. there was some big fight a few weeks ago that had amateurs and pros fightin and someone from the site fought in it.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
cool, for what i paid for a ticket, i should have a decent seat, even tho i haven't heard of most of the fighters...still should be fun...lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
Attention: i have the stickers in. if u will let me know what colors u want. they will be $5 each. Daniel i have yellow ones for the bee.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
thanks man. ill get it from u at the next gtg prolly.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
just another update, after wks of thinking, i finally splurged & bought an EFX steel rollpan on ebay for $125 counting shipping.

looks like this one:
http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?partfamilyid=3305&partid=525090

i should have the TMD bumper cover & EFX rollpan on in time for the next meet. and maybe even have a superchips on it & new belltech street performance shocks.

it feels great spending money that i shouldn't..lol

so if yall do wanna meet at a track, we need to figure out which one.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Possible tracks:

1- Music City Raceway in Goodlettsville:
http://www.musiccityraceway.com/
Its a 1/8th track.

http://www.musiccityraceway.com/racingschedule.htm
Says on Apr 24th: NHRA Drag Racing & 7.50 Heads Up- Gates open at 2pm.

Or maybe the clarksville dragstrip...they didn't have anything planned for apr 24th on the schedule.

Or maybe the beach bend dragstrip in Bowling green...
http://www.beechbend.com/dragschedule.htm
it says "O'Reilly Saturday Night Fun Racing with Street Bike Shootout" for april the 24th

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
thats a nice roll pan. im debatin on whether 2 get that one 2, or gettin a cam 4 my car. its a tough choice. who do u use 4 paintin stuff on your truck? and can u let me know how much its gonna cost u 2 get yours painted. i have a guy back in alabama that would giv me a good deal but i dont know when ill be goin back there again.

i hope ill be able 2 make it out to the track in a few weeks, im workin night shifts, so ill prolly be sleepin from either 8am-4pm, or from 1pm - 9pm. maybe il be lucky and have that weekend off.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i had a guy down the road paint my grille, eyelids, wing & tailgate cap. it wasn't cheap & might could have gotten it done cheaper, but his shop is like 8-10 mins away & my grandfather recommended him & it looks like he did a good job on all my stuff so far. his shop is near pleasantview & joelton, kinda in the middle of the two.

·
Busted Knuckle Garage
531 Posts
I'd love to be able to come to this meet. I am in Murfreesboro but was in Memphis for spring break during the last one. I hope to have my ram back up and running before then. if not I could still show up in a Mopar...

·
Registered
304 Posts
gtg

I'd love to be able to come to this meet. I am in Murfreesboro but was in Memphis for spring break during the last one. I hope to have my ram back up and running before then. if not I could still show up in a Mopar...
hey man what is wrong with the ram?

·
Busted Knuckle Garage
531 Posts
Possibly a warped cylinder head. I still have a mopar extended powertrain warranty just got to get things going. my trusted dealer is Gosset in memphis. We diagnosed it there over spring break and I left it there and drove my dad's jeep grand cherokee back to the boro. He decided to use it to haul a trailer of engines and tires to Wichita where my grandparents live on a ranch big enough to hide things. Now he has to find time to get back to memphis and get the thing in the shop and for me to bring the jeep back.

That sounds like a mess now that I've written it out.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
truck, jeep, car...it don't matter. the price is right...come on down! :)

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.