DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was pricing out the lift spindles around local shops, And I was told that these spindles are junk and they didn't recommend installing them. Has any one else heard the same or know of any one with problems on this lift. The kit is for a 2wd dodge

· Registered
444 Posts
I have these on my 4x2 Dodge and there is nothing wrong with them. I've had them on for quite a few years now and I abuse the hell out of my truck off-road.

· Lets go DEVILS!!!
2,223 Posts
I know the local 4x4 shop by me leaves me with the impression that RC makes inferior products. They talked a friend of mine outta using one of their lifts on his Jeep. I on the other hand will be using them for my project ChJeep XJ

· Registered
637 Posts
I just got CST lift spindles put on mine. The shop that did mine said they were some of the best built ones they have seen. Just thought I would throw that in. :)

· Registered
637 Posts
The full 6.5 was 1199 from performancelifts.com. YOu can just order the spindels.

Check them out.
HERE

· Registered
297 Posts
Shops only say that kind of crap because they have another similar product they can make a bigger profit on.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
-Ross- said:
Shops only say that kind of crap because they have another similar product they can make a bigger profit on.
They didn't know of any other product that is just the spindles, they were calling around to see if any one of their dealers carries rough country. They didn't try making me buy something else. I'm just wanting to find out if the spindles from rough country are good quality or not

· Registered
10,350 Posts
I have been using RC stuff for a while now and I have no problems with their stuff.......is it the best?? NO. Is it the most expensive?? NO. Is it a good product?? YES.

Remember I carry the spindles,but since your pricing local I guess you didnt like mine.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
megablack said:
The full 6.5 was 1199 from performancelifts.com. YOu can just order the spindels.

Check them out.
HERE
Well, the rough country spindles are only $275 on slammedsuspension's site. I'm trying to save for a wedding and can't afford much more on a lift, plus I'm only looking for a level because later on I want to invest more money into the sas

· Registered
36 Posts
The RC spindles are good quality, if you dont believe it i can physiclly show you proof, and if you run into any problems our customer service is great and we will take care of it,
The bad name we carry comes from when THE company started-in california, years ago, since then it has become part of hecethorn off road, and we can been trying to clean up the reputation ever since, if you have any questions about any RC product, i can help you out

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so if I get the spindles is that all i need in the "level, I won't need extended shocks, brake lines, etc? If that's the case I know what my truck is getting for christmas :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.