DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got some key things done to my Durango that I was antsy to get done. In the last week alone, I have found a wonderful combination of pads and rotors, installed my taillight guards, and added the crystal clear headlights with 4 new bulbs. My Durango is just about finished, and it’s hard to believe. I have about 4 things left to do which is hard enough to believe. I remember not knowing where to start modding, and I’m almost done with everything that I had planned on doing. All the mods are listed in my sig, but the ones that are left. I have a chrome roof rack, a ported Fastman throttle body, and the new tires and wheel spacers left to buy. It seemed like it would never come, but slowly just slowly I’ve chipped away at it. I won’t have it all done soon, because I still have about 5-10 K miles left on my tires before a new set, but I do plan on buying the roof rack soon. I might wait a little while after that for the throttle body too, just so the bank account doesn’t drop drastically. Thanks to you guys for all your help with making my decisions, and I’ll get the pictures up sometime soon.

Brett

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
sounds like a great start. can't wait to see the pics

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Brett:

Where'd ya get your pads & how much did they cost?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Brett:

Thanks. Is that the price for the SuperDuty pads? Now, about your mods, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "DONE"? :D You don't EVER get done with mods.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugg,

It looks like those are just the high performance pads for the durango. I suppose those might be different then the superduty pads then. I'm not sure really. About the mods... I will be taking a break for a little while after the few more mods listed above. I also added to the list before the break a new set of fog lenses. I'm going to have a few major expenses coming up soon, and I need to start saving. That's all... it's a little break.

Brett

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.