DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an offer at work that if I wanna use my truck during company time, I get a nice chunk of change each year. The only issue is that I have to get it to company standards by putting in a back up horn (just put on) and a 3 light brake light like what 3500's have. Does anyone know where I can get a 3 light assembly? It doesn't have to go on the gate but it has to be 3 lights. I've done some looking around and I can't find any.

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't think about lookin at a truck stop. I've checked all the local autopart stores and walmart type stores and no one has any.

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the one I was gonna stop by. My office is just inside the loop so its only a 10 minute drive from there. Do you any info on the Memphis, IN truck stop? My family is from Scottsburg, IN and I am headin down to that area in the next few weeks.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
I dont remember anything about that one off the top of my head. It dont drive anymore since they let me go after my heart attack. Haven't been on the road in about six months now, and don't miss it at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.