DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I wanna put a 3 inch body lift on m truck with 35inch terra grapplers and was just wondering if they would fit or anyone else has some pics of their truck with a 3inch body lift and what wheel and tire combo. Thanks

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
Creole has a 3" body lift and 35x12.50r17 BFG Muds and a torsion bar crank and has plenty of room

and there's another guy running 35x12.50r20 Toyo's on his stock 20's with a body lift somewhere, but I don't remember his name

it'll work, just won't get rid of the nosedive look without a torsion bar crank, and guys can fit 35's with torsion bar cranks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks i turned my t.b as soon as i got home with my truck the first day. I hated that. I was pretty sure they were gonna fit i just wanted to see some other trucks with 3 inch body lifts and get some ideals

·
Registered
560 Posts
I could have easily fit 35's. I put the 295 Nittos on before the lift. I like the well space, but I am damned if I do and I am damned if I don't. I keep checking ebay on good deals on BFG AT's. Maybe I'll pull the trigger someday.

I love my PA lift by the way. Rides great and have had no problems.Cranked the tbars 4 times and it sits close to level and did not have to change the shocks. That is my next project--new shocks and a few more cranks on the old tbars.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Here ya go, plenty of room. :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
thats a great looking truck there creole. that dark blue is a good lookin color

·
Registered
307 Posts
Great Looking trucks guys! Where did you get the kits from? Also Did you install them or did you pay someone? What did it run you?

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Is there a noticeable "body lift gap" with the lift you guys have?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I was wondering the same thing...can you see the frame now? Is it obvious that the body is lifted?
What do you suppose is the maximum tire size you could squeeze in without any issues?

All of your trucks look great (thardin, BFP and creole) - you've got me thinking that a body lift might just be the best way to go (for me).

·
Registered
400 Posts
creole has the mopar wheel well liners, look at the rear wheel well, you cant see the gap at all cuz he has the liners. as for the front im not sure.

·
1,441 Posts
I forgot that I have the rear wheel liners!! That would help in the back!! Now what about the rest of the frame?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks for the responses guys. I love my truck. I got the 3" Performance Accessory lift from some internet company for right about $300. Just do a Google search and you will find one for the right price. I have the Mopar wheel well liners as well. I got them from some Dodge parts company on the net for around $75. That is about what PA sells their liners for, but they do not look nearly as good (get Mopar's). For anyone thinking about just a small lift, I recommend this 3" bodylift highly. Now I just have to get some 35's. I wish I had gotten the lift before the tires. Oh well.

·
1,441 Posts
Did you put it on yourself or did you have someone put it on??

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
only thing is, the PA gap guards come with fronts too, otherwise you can see the motor

and no one believes I have a body lift when they see my truck

·
1,441 Posts
So how hard is it to put a body lift on??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.