DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you guys bought these spindles for 06-08 models, how are they working out for you? Any problem or issue with them in the long run? I plan to order a set from them so I would appreciate for any advices or feedbacks from anyone. And how much did they cost shipped to your door. Thanks again in advance.:)

Dan

·
Registered
164 Posts
they no longer make that spindle because they were breaking and failing constantly, if you look at there website it says not avalible, control arms only.
mcgaughys makes a 2 inch drop spindle 399.00 shipped part number is 44001
thank you tim

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
they no longer make that spindle because they were breaking and failing constantly, if you look at there website it says not avalible, control arms only.
mcgaughys makes a 2 inch drop spindle 399.00 shipped part number is 44001
thank you tim
He is talking about lift spindles not drop spindles. Pm DJG Hemi. He has the lift spindles and could might help you

·
Registered
187 Posts
i bought them and liked them. install was easy and I have had no problem with them at all. except they have some surface rust on them so i would suggest covering them with some kind of paint.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought them and liked them. install was easy and I have had no problem with them at all. except they have some surface rust on them so i would suggest covering them with some kind of paint.
You said that install was easy, are there any special tools needed or just basic tools. how long did it took with both sides and any tips or tricks for installing them. Thanks

And does anyone have picture with just the lift spindles and 33 tires or stock 20 tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.