DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...I'm pretty new here (just got my ram last week), but I was checking out the thread and post counts on the main forum page and just had to say that you guys rock! :rck: Completely blowing everything else out of the water.

BTW - my new rig, 06 1500 HEMI 4x4 Big Horn Edition - Red (almost a thousand miles on it now and LOVE IT!):cool:
not yet sure of what mods I might do, but I've always got something in mind.

Later

Attachments

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to Dt :gr_patrio

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk. Be careful, it can cost you alot of money to hang around here :)

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
06ttownhemi said:
Hey all...I'm pretty new here (just got my ram last week), but I was checking out the thread and post counts on the main forum page and just had to say that you guys rock! :rck: Completely blowing everything else out of the water.

BTW - my new rig, 06 1500 HEMI 4x4 Big Horn Edition - Red (almost a thousand miles on it now and LOVE IT!):cool:

Later

Now THAT is what Im talking about. You came out of the gate RIGHT bro! Posted pics of his ride and all!

Welcome to DodgeTalk! And yes, this place DOES ROCK! LOVE the color. I have a red Ram too.

And as Carl mentioned, get your wallet ready (or hide it) cause we will have you modding that thing beyond belief!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
welcome to DT! and Nice rig!!!

as a few have said before me..... hide you wallet! :cool:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Welcome to Dodge Talk.... you hit the nail on the head... this place is one of the greatest places to hang out second to only the Local Dodge Talk Get to Gethers...I have been on allot of forums... and this is the only one that has continued to stay strong throughout the years... all the other forums go through dry spells... not Dodge Talk.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
06ttownhemi said:

Later
Sharp looking rig..........Welcome to the family :rck:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
funinak said:
Sharp looking rig..........Welcome to the family :rck:
Palmer, Alaska..... you know, I've actually been there! Did some work in Anchorage a couple years ago and at least got to drive through. pretty cool!:cool:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Welcome to DT man. Nice truck, you got good taste in colors. :)

KB

·
452 Posts
Welcome to DT! Nice ride :rck:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Beautiful ride bro. Welcome aboard!

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Welcome to dodge talk.....Good to see more Oklahoma people joining.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Double Post!

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Welcome to DT:

Heed their warning, if you are wise!
I have only been here for a short while, and I already spent dough I didnt have for truck mods! :thup: Good deals, Good People!!

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk...nice looking rig. :tup: :D

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...Welcome to DT brutha...open your wallet now...hehe... let us all know if you have any questions...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.