DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
danimalhemi24
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday my 03 1500 hemi 4x4 goes in for its 15000 mile service. I have the 3.92 anti spin rear gear. Has there been many problems with this set up. I also want to switch fluids to synthetic. Do stealerships use mobil 1 or something else? Also is the 3.92 anti spin the same thing as posi????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nope Most Dealerships Use Bulk Oil For Oil Changes That Comes From................ Hell Who Knows!!!. As Far As The Rear End, The Dealer Will Use Mopar Fluids.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
danimalhemi24 said:
Saturday my 03 1500 hemi 4x4 goes in for its 15000 mile service. I have the 3.92 anti spin rear gear. Has there been many problems with this set up. I also want to switch fluids to synthetic. Do stealerships use mobil 1 or something else? Also is the 3.92 anti spin the same thing as posi????
2005 manual now calls for SYNTHETIC MOPAR and LSD additive for the rears

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have question possibly a stupid one but here goes,do you have to add friction modifier along with the oil additive or is it the same. I remember that when i did a gears swap on a mustang the friction modifier was dark green,and the oil additive is yellowish in color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.