DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lift options do I have.... just interested in a mild lift... I was thinking 2.5 coil spacer, but was reading it's not good for the truck?

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
387 Posts
you could do anything you what with a 2x4. personally i have mine screwed to the wall and i put some hangers on it so i can hang my weed eater and rakes and stuff.

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
What lift options do I have.... just interested in a mild lift... I was thinking 2.5 coil spacer, but was reading it's not good for the truck?
Thanks,
Ian
Most don't recommend a 2.5 spacer with the 06+ trucks because the upper control arms are larger than the 02-05 trucks; this larger control arm has be know to slam into the coil pocket during suspension travel, thus decreasing ball-joint life. Spindles are generally suggested for these years; you may be able to find some used (they don't make them anymore) rough country 3" spindles for the 02-05, but some have complained of the poor design of these spindles. Another alternative may be the 3" spindles from airbagit.com; another member had these, and said he liked them. Good luck!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is there any problems associated with the 3" spindles?

·
CJ
250 Posts
LOL, I knew someone would say that...

you could do anything you what with a 2x4. personally i have mine screwed to the wall and i put some hangers on it so i can hang my weed eater and rakes and stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.